- Weekly Workshops
- Dynamic Ear Training for the Contemporary Musician: Level One
- Notational Fluency for Transcription and Dictation: Level One
- Intro to Jazz Improvisation
- Jazz Improvisation for the Classically Trained Musician
- Jazz Improvisation and Theory 2
- Let’s sing with Jocelyn Medina
- Let’s Sing with Olivia Foschi
- Blues and Beyond
- Summer Series
New York Jazz Workshop Summer Summit
- July 23-26: Summer Jazz Improvisation/Composition Intensive.
- July 30/31 – Aug 1/2: Summer Jazz Guitar Intensive.
- Aug. 6-9: Summer Workshop – Vocal Intensive for Beginners
- Aug. 13-16: Summer Jazz Rhythm Intensive; for all instruments!
- Aug. 20-23 : Summer Vocal Intensive; Intermediate to Advanced.
- Aug. 27-30: Summer Jazz Composition and Arranging Intensive.
Please fill in this online form to register for private lessons, music classes or / jazz workshop of your preference. Registration is without commitment! After your registration is complete, you will be contacted with availability and rates information.
If a spot is available, you will receive a detailed email with additional information and once you are accepted into the class/workshop you will receive an invoice. Your commitment starts after the invoice has been paid in full. We hope to see you in one of our workshops.
If the online form is temporarily not available, please email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.